09 June 2010

Today's updates

Iris have had to move their procurement breakfast from Thursday 17th June to Thursday 22nd July. Contact details if you are interested as per my blog entry of last week.

I think my presentation to agencies this afternoon went well.  It was about how to understand procurement and how to work more effectively from both sides to order to achieve what we all want from it - great results at a fair commercial arrangement.  I like presenting to agencies as a few of them tend to have had (in their view) a negative experience of dealing with procurement and by the end of the talk, hopefully I have given them some insight that can help them build up the relationship with procurement in the future.

But sorry Procurement readers it is my fault if you get cheaper biscuits from your agencies now, I have said we look at things like that !!

No comments:

Post a Comment