13 May 2010

Agency House of the Future

What a great phrase - Agency House of the Future (just needs Michael J Fox in the lead role !). 

I read it in a report by Forrester Research today entitled 'The Future of Agency Relationships' . The report is about how the marketing community needs to lead its agencies to change in this ever increasing marketplace and adaptive marketing era

The summary says the marketers should assess their agencies using 3 I's (not eyes!) - ideas; interaction and intelligence.

I think that this paper is really good and makes you think about the future.  I used some of its findings today with a client and they really thought that it made them think about their model and structure of their main agencies going forward.

And on page 11 it says (in bold) - "create a productive relationship with procurement".  I like this report.

No comments:

Post a Comment